Smart banking, made easy.
Easily deposit and withdraw your money at over 4000 ATMs nationwide. Plus, make everyday purchases in-store with just a tap.
Your card helps local business and community thrive.
Pay It Local
A triple win for local business, SCCU members and our community. Our Pay It Local mobile app ensures you always connect with opportunities to support local merchants and find the best deal. FREE for merchants to sign up and for members to download.
How It Works
With Pay it Local, our 17,000+ members will have a chance to support your business.
- You choose your special offer(s).
- Members in proximity to your business receive a mobile geo-alert featuring your logo and special offer.
- Members present the offer and pay with their SCCU credit or debit card to get the deal. It's that simple!
Deposit or withdraw at 4000+ ding free® ATMs
Three local branches to serve you and 4000+ ding free® ATMs nationwide.
Pay in store with a tap.
INTERAC Flash® allows you to pay for small purchases quickly through contactless technology in our INTERAC Flash® enabled debit cards. Purchase items up to $100 without having to PIN, swipe or insert your card.
An easy, safe, quick and convenient way to pay for everyday items.
Pay electronically with INTERAC® Online
INTERAC® Online is a secure, and easy way to instantly use your accounts to pay for purchases when you shop online. INTERAC® Zero Liability Policy means you will not be liable for losses resulting from unauthorized transactions*.
The ideal option if you:
- Don’t have a credit card
- Don’t want to use a credit card
- Are concerned about online security and fraud
- Want more control over your spending
How INTERAC® Online works
When shopping online at any participating merchant, follow these five steps to complete your purchase with INTERAC® Online:
- At the merchant’s checkout screen, select Interac® Online as your payment method.
- Choose Sunshine Coast Credit Union from the list of financial institutions.
- Log into secure online banking.
- Select the account you wish to use and confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction is approved, you will be logged out and re-directed to the merchant’s confirmation page.
We are always here to help
*You will not be liable for losses resulting from circumstances beyond your reasonable control. You still have a role in protecting yourself from losses; your Debit Card agreement outlines these obligations including protecting your PIN, reporting a lost or stolen card, and checking your statement. Learn more.