Join us in building the financial wellness of our members and create meaningful impact
in the communities we serve
We embrace a diverse workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- Director of Member Experience and Transformation
- Full Time Financial Service Advisor
- Vice President Commercial and Retail Credit
- Knowledge Management Specialist
- Full Time Financial Service Representative
- Full Time Sr Financial Service Advisor
- Full Time Loans Clerk
- Full Time Member Service Representative II
- Full Time Financial Planners Assistant
- Part Time Operations Clerk
- Part Time Member Service Representative II
- Part Time Member Service Representative II- Member Service Centre
As a member of our team, you’ll be part of:
- Supporting the financial wellness of our members
- A fulfilling career with opportunity for growth
- An atmosphere of respect and integrity that promotes teamwork and continuous improvement
- A competitive salary and benefits package, as well as training and development opportunities to support you in reaching your career goals
We enrich lives & community where our members live and work.
We create value for members through:
Strong financial performance
Supporting member financial wellness
Engaged, innovative employees
Collaborative & co-operative principles
Unparalleled eco-systems that support members, employees, and community.
Integrity: We are authentic, fair, honest, accountable, and respectful.
Passion: Dedicated to creating value for our stakeholders
Member Centric: Our actions always reflect the best interests and needs of our members.
Together, we enrich lives.
Our Vision, Mission & Values are supported and strengthened by three strategic pillars:
Prioritizing member needs and providing personalized solutions.
Optimizing the financial health and well-being of our members.
Putting our members' investments to work in meaningful ways.
Sunshine Coast Credit Union is an Employer Partner with the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) which provides the credit union with a number of benefits that will support us on our diversity and inclusion journey.
Working at SCCU
Comprehensive health and dental plan
Excellent pension plans
Opportunities to drive innovation at all levels
Learning & development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
Employee loan discount programs
Community involvement opportunities
Working on the Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast offers an abundance of riches when it comes to lifestyle. The stunning scenery offers an endless variety of seasonal outdoor recreation opportunities, such as kayaking, sailing, boating, fishing, mountain biking, island hopping and camping.
We also boast a robust cultural and entertainment scene, with events, festivals, farmers’ markets and social activities for all ages across all of our coast communities.
A close-knit community with world-class natural surroundings, the coast is easily accessible by a 40 minute ferry ride or a 20 minute flight from Vancouver.