Our financial and in-kind investments are made possible because of our member support
Non-profit organizations can apply today for up to $5000 per individual non-profit a year. The Community Enrichment Committee reviews funding requests from non-profit organizations quarterly and considers specific criteria when reviewing applications:
- SCCU Membership
- Non-profit organization, society or association status
- Number of people the initiative will affect in a positive way
How the initiative reflects the spirit of our Vision: We enrich lives and community
- Fair allocation of funds across communities, sectors and demographics
Due to the impact and uncertainty created by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please be advised that you are welcome to submit an application; however, when considering event sponsorship we will be following the Government guidelines that have been mandated.
Submit your application online by the dates referenced.
Applications received after the Application Deadline will be considered at the following meeting. Please note maxium sponsorship is $5000.
|Application Deadlines||Community Enrichment Committee Meeting Date||You can expect to hear from us by:|
|Feb 26, 2021||Mid March||March 30|
|May 31, 2021||Mid June||June 29|
|Aug 31, 2021||Mid September||September 28|
|Nov 30, 2021||Mid December||December 31st|
Please note that SCCU does not provide funding in the following circumstances:
- Where only one individual will benefit
- Where funding supports salary costs
- Where the funding would support a specific religious or political point of view