You’re exploring our new website; it’s mobile responsive, built to fuel your financial health and dynamic. Should you need any assistance or have questions, call our 24/7 help desk at 1-877-801-9069. Learn more and provide your feedback today!
Thanksgiving Closure: We'll be closed October 12, 13, 14. See you on the 15th!
Smart solutions built right for you
The perfect mortgage starts with flexible features
- Terms ranging from 6 months to 7 years
- Flexible repayment options
- Choose variable or fixed rates, or both
- Save interest over time with prepayment options
- Re-advancement to borrow against the equity in your home
Let our Mobile Advisors come to you with a fully customized solution
Whether you're purchasing a home for the first time, renewing your mortgage, renovating your current home or buying a new one, we are committed to customizing a mortgage that meets your needs. The mortgage pre-approval process is quick and easy.
Be pre-approved within an hour*
Finding you the best rate
At Sunshine Coast Credit Union, we take your full financial picture into consideration when providing you with a rate quote.
We have a stellar reputation for thinking outside the box and creating innovative solutions. We can do this because we're locally owned and operated right here on the Sunshine Coast.
Give us the opportunity to quote on your mortgage today, and let us demonstrate what we can do for you.
Apply for a mortgage online in minutes
What you’ll need to apply:
- Personal & employment information
- ID requirements
- Confirmation of tax filing from previous calendar year
- Income documents: business for self (taxes for past 3 yrs), employed full or part-time (2 out of 3 required: two most recent pay stubs, LY T4, letter of employment)
- Personal Statement of Net Worth
- Spouse/co-applicant information
See how much you can afford
Save more as a member
As an SCCU Member, your financial health is vital to us. That's why we've partnered with Sunshine Coast Insurance Services Inc. to give you exclusive savings and enhancements on your home insurance.
Moving to the Sunshine Coast?
If you’re relocating, buying an investment property or building a home, let us help with local knowledge and experienced advice.