Welcome! We are pleased to continue uninterrupted financial services through your choice of channel: digital, online chat, phone, or in-branch. Learn more about your options, our hours and how we are keeping everyone safe along the way.
Count on us for flexible financing right when you need it most, with a line of credit
How lines of credit work
- Apply for the line of credit
- Access your money as you need it
- Pay it back over time on a schedule or pay interest only
- Pay down the line of credit as often or as fast as you wish
- Set up recurring transfers online to control extra payments
We’ll find the right solution for you
Line of Credit
Our line of credit is attached to your Chequing Account and interest is charged only on the amount borrowed.
- Starting at $5,000
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Life and disability insurance available*
- Unsecured line of credit (no collateral required)
- Secured line of credit (using an asset such as your car or home, as collateral to secure the loan)
Home Equity Line of Credit
Borrowing may be as simple as contacting us. Your Mortgage is re-advanceable, giving you financial flexibility.
- Your mortgage is re-advanceable, giving you financial flexibility
- Borrow against your home equity for any purpose
- Access first mortgage rates for renovations, new car, vacation home, tuition, travel or investments
- One fast and easy transaction
In one fast and easy transaction, you can borrow against your home equity for any purpose.
Renovations, new car, vacation home, tuition, travel or investments - all are within reach at first mortgage rates.
3 tips to help pay down your line of credit:
- Establish a prepayment action plan ahead of time and stick with it
- Transfer small sums more frequently and stay motivated by seeing your progress
- Support your repayment goals by reducing day-to-day purchases you can live without
Start your line of credit application todayThe rates will default to posted rates in the application form, and may be adjusted after advisor review.If we have helped you with lending in the past, your information will conveniently auto-populate in the application form.
Note: you must be 19 years of age or older to apply.
*Payment protection coverage is optional and is underwritten and provided by CUMIS Life Insurance Company. Coverage is governed by the terms and conditions of the creditor group insurance policy issued to the creditor and is subject to terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility requirements.