UPDATES ON COVID-19: Your health and financial wellbeing is our top priority. Get the latest updates here.
Contact us by phone (604.740.2662) or (Live Chat) for all your banking related matters Monday to Friday 7:30am - 6:30pm and Saturdays 7:30am - 5pm (Please note we have minimized our In-Branch Service Hours)
We have what you're looking for
Business account highlights
- Unlimited Business Account option
- Three branches across the Sunshine Coast
- ding free® ATM service at over 4,000 ATMs nationwide
- Single sign-in for both personal and business Online Banking
- Transfer money with ease between your business and personal accounts
- Sync your business accounts with your accounting software
- Authorize your bookkeeper or others to view accounts and make transactions
- Fully automated dual signature approvals
We've Got You Covered!
At Sunshine Coast Credit Union, depositors are 100% protected by the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.
All money on deposit and money invested in non-equity shares, including foreign currencies and accrued interest, regardless of the length of the term to maturity.
What's not covered?
Credit union equity shares and investments such as mutual funds or RRSP equity plans.
The Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation (CUDIC) of British Columbia brochure, "Your Guide to B.C. Credit Union Deposit Insurance", is available on CUDIC’s website.
Access your accounts anytime, wherever you are
Learn how easy it is to
Sync your business accounts with your accounting software
Streamline your business accounting with simple integration.
Authorize others as delegates
Allow your accountant or bookkeeper to view your accounts and make transactions on your behalf.
Move money between your business and personal accounts
Transfer your hard-earned funds easily and securely.
Deposit a cheque with your phone
Mobile banking, from the comfort of your happy place.
Stay securely connected
Prevent fraud on your account with free Mobile Security Alerts, sent immediately by text or email when activity occurs on your Online Banking Account.