- Always exit online banking using the logout button
- Know how to spot and prevent a phishing scam
- Always enter our website address in the browser yourself - never use a link
- Keep your anti-virus software up to date
- The letter “s” in ‘https’ indicates you are navigating in a secure site, in comparison to the open and unprotected ‘http’ URLs
- Look for the ‘https’ when online shopping
- Only download apps to your smartphone or tablet from a trusted source
Attention: We are currently experiencing intermittent issues for debit card and ATM transactions. We are diligently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Fees for wires, drafts and official cheques will change as of March 15, 2021. Learn more.
Protect yourself from fraud
Recognizing fraud isn’t always clear
Keep these valuable tips top of mind.
Report any suspicious activity on your account immediately.
How to stop fraud and protect yourself
Browser & device safety
We’re committed to your security
Ensuring your security is paramount. We will continue to offer our members best in class security feature upgrades on a regular basis, as they become available. We are pleased to offer our members the additional security of choosing complex passwords.
The requirements of a complex password
Your PAC (personal access code) will need to be a combination of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- 8 to 30 characters
- Upper case letters (capital) letters. Examples: A,E,R
- Lowercase (small) letters. Examples; a, c, l
- Numbers. Example: 2, 4 , 7
- Symbols and special characters, acceptable chararcters include: - . , # : ? | ( ) ’ | \ / @ $ !