Attention: We are currently experiencing intermittent issues for debit card and ATM transactions. We are diligently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Fees for wires, drafts and official cheques will change as of March 15, 2021. Learn more.
Find the right path to retirement
How we can help with retirement planning:
- Create personalized savings and investment strategy to meet your goals
- Help you determine when you will be ready for retirement
- Manage income during the transition to retirement
- Optimize post-retirement finances and income
Benefits of an RRSP
A Registered Retirement Savings Plan, or RRSP, is a unique type of investment designed to help you save for retirement. Putting money into an RRSP today means paying less tax now, and securing a financially healthier retirement.
The first stage of an RRSP is to accumulate retirement savings. The next stage is to provide retirement income. Your accumulated savings may be invested in a variety of options to provide a retirement income which can continue for life or to age 90.
Speak with an Advisor
Our local team of expert Advisors can help ensure you are on the right path to retirement.
RRSP Eligible Investments at SCCU
Use our retirement calculator to determine:
- Have I saved enough?
- With my current saving strategy, how much income will I have in retirement?
- How much more do I need to save to reach my retirement goals?