- Introduction to Basic Banking
- Introduction to Basic Budgeting
- Why Filing Taxes in Canada is a Good Idea
- Credit Cards and Prepaid Cards
- Loans You Don’t Want
- Loans: Costs and Obligations
- Debt Smarts Building a Healthy Credit History
- Identity Theft and Fraud Prevention
- RRSPs & TFSAs
- Introduction to Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- Understanding Contracts
- Financial Wellness for Seniors
- Home-Readiness: Renting vs. Owning
- The Cost of Homeownership
- Choosing the Right Home
- Getting Professional Help to Buy a Home
We believe in leaving things just a little better than how we found them
Build your financial health in a welcoming environment. Bring your partner or child and have fun learning together.
Connecting to community
We get outside the branch and connect with people right alongside our community partners.
Host a workshop for your organization, company or special interest group.