Attention: We are currently experiencing intermittent issues for debit card and ATM transactions. We are diligently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Fees for wires, drafts and official cheques will change as of March 15, 2021. Learn more.
Maximizing your annual RRSP contribution is one of the best ways to build a secure retirement. Sometimes it can be tough to come up with the money. Plus, if you missed making your full contribution, SCCU is offering members special rates on RRSP Quick Loan Applications and Catch Up Loans.
- Interest rate - Save more with a competitive interest rates, fixed or variable
- Payment frequency - Monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payment plans available
- 90 day payment deferral option on RRSP Quick Loan- Delay your first loan payment until you receive your tax refund
- Lower interest rates - Get competitive interest rates so you can save more for your future
RRSP Quick Loan Online Application
From online application:
- Choose interest rate 3.45%
- Choose up to maximum ammount $25,000
- Maximum term 12 months
- Type in RRSP Quick Loan in the 'Intended Use' field
Have a question?
We’re ready to give you advice.