- Expertise, planning tools, resources and referrals
- Interest only payments
- Refinancing and debt consolidation, loans, lines of credit
- Ability to accept digital payments. Learn more
- A team of local commercial experts dedicated to your success
Together, we’ve experienced significant change and uncertainty due to the COVID crisis. What is steadfast, is our committed to supporting our members through these times. Connect with us today; because we’re here, and we’re invested in you.
Personalized Plans - We’re building personalized plans customized to your needs, which may include:
Services & Waived Fees
- No holds on cheques at the ATM
- Increased ATM withdrawal limit to $750
- Temporary increase to contactless (tap) Interac debit transactions to $400
- Increased contactless credit card payments to $250 for grocery & pharmacies
- Credit card payment deferrals up to 6 months. Call: 1 855.341.4643. Learn more.
- Extended Member Service Centre hours with local advisors ready to help
Reinforce Business Resiliency Platform
The Coast’s business community has been impacted in an unprecedented way. Time to reassess and reset your business? Don’t know where to start? Reinvest in you with our resiliency program, powered by global business accelerator Spring Activator. We purchased this program for all Coast business owners and leaders, so it’s free for you to join!
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
**The Government of Canada has expanded the eligibility criteria. Application deadline is Dec 31***
Up to $40,000 (increase to $60,000 coming soon!) in interest free lending for organizations that can demonstrate $20,000 to $1.5 million in payroll in 2019. Repayment by December 31, 2022 will result in loan forgivenessof 25% (up to $10,000). We are pleased to be able to assist our members in accessing CEBA. The application is now available through our online banking portal (not through the mobile app).
> Prepare and Apply Today:
- Confirm you are able to log into SCCU online banking
- (the applicant must be an authorized signer AND have the ability to bind the company)
- Confirm you have the 2019 Statement of Remuneration (T4SUM) for the business
- Confirm you have your 15 digit CRA business number (located on your T4SUM)
- Confirm your payroll expenses meet the requirements noted below (the sum of Box 14 and Box 71)
- For the Non-Deffrable Expense Stream, prepare to upload your documents to CEBA Government site after submitting your application: Bills / invoices / agreements that prove greater than $40,000 CAD in 2020 Eligible Non-Deferrable Expenses. Upload HERE.
Once you have submitted your application, please expect an email within 1-2 business days, confirming that your application has been received and is in progress. Should all the qualification criteria be satisfied, you will receive a request from e-Sign to sign the loan document within 4-6 business days. The funds will be deposited to your account within 1 business day after we receive confirmation of signing.
Questions? Need access to online banking? Unsure of your eligibility? Please connect with us: email@example.com or 604.740.2662.
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
Changes to CEWS allows eligible employers who had any drop in revenue to now qualify for the wage subsidy, starting with the claim periods that began July 5. The subsidy rate varies, depending on how much your revenue dropped.
Upcoming claim periods for applications:
Claim period 7: August 30 to September 26, 2020
Claim period 8: September 27 to October 24, 2020
Claim period 9: October 25 to November 21, 2020
Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
Credit solutions through the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and Export Development Canada (EDC).
Your next steps
Information provided here is for convenience purposes only and does not constitute professional or legal advice. Details including eligibility requirements, your obligations and additional programs that may be available to you can be found on the official provincial and federal government websites.