Together, we’ve experienced significant change and uncertainty due to the COVID crisis. What is steadfast, is our committed to supporting our members through these times. Connect with us today; because we’re here, and we’re invested in you.
Personalized Plans - We’re building personalized plans customized to your needs, which may include:
Services & Waived Fees
- No holds on cheques at the ATM
- Increased ATM withdrawal limit to $750
- Free INTERAC e-transfers until June 30th 2020
- Increased contactless credit card payments to $250 for grocery & pharmacies
- Credit card payment deferrals up to 6 months. Call: 1 855.341.4643. Learn more.
- Extended Member Service Centre hours with local advisors ready to help
Resiliency and Keeping Connected
The Coast’s business community has been impacted in an unprecedented way. As a business and community partner ourselves, we’ve created an online space where we can collectively share our biggest challenges and the opportunities as we see them today, forming discussion points for the future. We’re also assessing business resiliency programs to support our members in not only surviving through COVID-19, but coming out even stronger on the other side.
If you are interested in learning more about these tools, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
**The Government of Canada has expanded the eligibility criteria for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) to include many owner-operated small businesses. More information coming soon!**
Up to $40,000 in interest free lending for organizations that can demonstrate $20,000 to $1.5 million in payroll in 2019. Repayment by December 31 2022 will result in loan forgivenessof 25% (up to $10,000). We are pleased to be able to assist our members in accessing CEBA. The application is now available through our online banking portal (not through the mobile app).
> Prepare and Apply Today:
- Confirm you are able to log into SCCU online banking
- (the applicant must be an authorized signer AND have the ability to bind the company)
- Confirm you have the 2019 Statement of Remuneration (T4SUM) for the business
- Confirm you have your 15 digit CRA business number (located on your T4SUM)
- Confirm your payroll expenses meet the requirements noted below (the sum of Box 14 and Box 71)
Once you have submitted your application, please expect an email within 1-2 business days, confirming that your application has been received and is in progress. Should all the qualification criteria be satisfied, you will receive a request from e-Sign to sign the loan document within 4-6 business days. The funds will be deposited to your account within 1 business day after we receive confirmation of signing.
Questions? Need access to online banking? Unsure of your eligibility? Please connect with us: email@example.com or 604.740.2662.
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
Covers up to 75% of an employee’s wage, up to $847/week for employers that have seen a drop in gross revenue of at least 15% in March, April and May. Ends June 6 2020.Your next steps
Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA)
Lower your rent by 75%. Forgivable loans will be provided to commercial property owners to cover 50% of three monthly rent payments (April, May, June). Property owner reduces tenant’s rent by 75% and cover the remaining 25%.
Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
Credit solutions through the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and Export Development Canada (EDC).
Your next steps
Information provided here is for convenience purposes only and does not constitute professional or legal advice. Details including eligibility requirements, your obligations and additional programs that may be available to you can be found on the official provincial and federal government websites.