Welcome! We are pleased to continue uninterrupted financial services through your choice of channel: digital, online chat, phone, or in-branch. Learn more about your options, our hours and how we are keeping everyone safe along the way.
Reach your financial goals by automating your savings
Spend more time doing what you love
Setting a goal to save money is something we all strive for, yet it can often seem like another chore on pay day. What if you could set up a scheduled recurring transfer from your personal account, and see your money grow?
When you set up a recurring transfer, you’ll automatically start saving. You’ll also free up time and energy to focus on the activities that matter most to you. A few dollars (and minutes) each week can add up to a healthier financial future.
Migrating funds away from your daily spending account into a purposeful savings plan allows you to gain more over the long term. Whether you’re saving for a car, vacation, education, new home or retirement down the road, you can feel confident seeing progress over time - with minimal effort!
How to set up recurring transfers
Using your desktop device
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select ‘Transfers’ from the left hand column
- Select ‘Transfer From’ and choose your preferred Savings Account
- Input the ‘Transfer Amount’
- Beside ‘Schedule Transfer’, select ‘Recurring Transfer’ for future ongoing transfers
- Select ‘Transfer To’
- Select ‘Start Date’
- Select ‘Transfer Frequency’ (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually)
- Select your ‘End Date’
- If details are correct, review and press the confirm button
All set up!
Haven’t tried Online Banking?
Using your Mobile App
- Open your SCCU Mobile App
- Select ‘Transfers’ icon
- Select ‘To My Account’
- From dropdown menu, select ‘From Account’ to ‘To Account’
- Input the amount
- Select appropriate button ‘Recurring’
- Indicate start and end date
- Verify the accuracy of your information and press confirm
Haven’t tried Mobile Banking?
Our Mobile Advisor team can offer personalized advice on:
- Money savings solutions based on your unique financial picture
- Proactive strategies to mitigate cash flow challenges
- Where to invest your time and energy to save for the future
- How to formulate a clear, actionable budget