Your experience is very important to us. Sunshine Coast Credit Union would like to sincerely apologize to members who may have received an email intended for new members at around 6:30 PM, July 9th, 2020. The email was sent in error and may be disregarded.
Reach your financial goals by automating your savings
Spend more time doing what you love
Setting a goal to save money is something we all strive for, yet it can often seem like another chore on pay day. What if you could set up a scheduled recurring transfer from your personal account, and see your money grow?
When you set up a recurring transfer, you’ll automatically start saving. You’ll also free up time and energy to focus on the activities that matter most to you. A few dollars (and minutes) each week can add up to a healthier financial future.
Migrating funds away from your daily spending account into a purposeful savings plan allows you to gain more over the long term. Whether you’re saving for a car, vacation, education, new home or retirement down the road, you can feel confident seeing progress over time - with minimal effort!
How to set up recurring transfers
Using your desktop device
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select ‘Transfers’ from the left hand column
- Select ‘Transfer From’ and choose your preferred Savings Account
- Input the ‘Transfer Amount’
- Beside ‘Schedule Transfer’, select ‘Recurring Transfer’ for future ongoing transfers
- Select ‘Transfer To’
- Select ‘Start Date’
- Select ‘Transfer Frequency’ (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually)
- Select your ‘End Date’
- If details are correct, review and press the confirm button
All set up!
Haven’t tried Online Banking?
Using your Mobile App
- Open your SCCU Mobile App
- Select ‘Transfers’ icon
- Select ‘To My Account’
- From dropdown menu, select ‘From Account’ to ‘To Account’
- Input the amount
- Select appropriate button ‘Recurring’
- Indicate start and end date
- Verify the accuracy of your information and press confirm
Haven’t tried Mobile Banking?
Our Mobile Advisor team can offer personalized advice on:
- Money savings solutions based on your unique financial picture
- Proactive strategies to mitigate cash flow challenges
- Where to invest your time and energy to save for the future
- How to formulate a clear, actionable budget