We’re building personalized plans customized to your needs, which may include:
Welcome! We are pleased to continue uninterrupted financial services through your choice of channel: digital, online chat, phone, or in-branch. Learn more about your options, our hours and how we are keeping everyone safe along the way.
We are pleased to be able to assist our members in accessing the Government’s Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA).
Deadline to apply is August 31st. Learn more
Together, we’ve experienced significant change and uncertainty due to the COVID crisis.
What is steadfast, is our committed to supporting our members through these times.
Connect with us today; because we’re here, and we’re invested in you.
COVID 19 - SCCU Support
Services & Waived Fees
- No holds on cheques at the ATM
- Increased contactless credit card payments to $250 for grocery & pharmacies Credit card payment deferrals up to 6 months. Call: 1 855.341.4643. Learn more.Extended Member Service Centre hours with local advisors ready to help
Resiliency and Keeping Connected
The Coast’s business community has been impacted in an unprecedented way. As a business and community partner ourselves, we’ve created an online space where we can collectively share our biggest challenges and the opportunities as we see them today, forming discussion points for the future. We’re also assessing business resiliency programs to support our members in not only surviving through COVID-19, but coming out even stronger on the other side.
If you are interested in learning more about these tools, please contact us at email@example.com
COVID 19 - Government Support
Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
**The Government of Canada has expanded the eligibility criteria for the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA). Deadline to apply is August 31st, 2020**
Up to $40,000 in interest free lending for organizations that can demonstrate $20,000 to $1.5 million in payroll in 2019. Repayment by December 31 2022 will result in loan forgivenessof 25% (up to $10,000). We are pleased to be able to assist our members in accessing CEBA. The application is now available through our online banking portal (not through the mobile app).
Your next steps
- Learn more and assess your eligibility
- Prepare and Apply Today
- Confirm you are able to log into SCCU online banking (the applicant must be an authorized signer AND have the ability to bind the company)Confirm you have the 2019 Statement of Remuneration (T4SUM) for the business
- Confirm you have your 15 digit CRA business number (located on your T4SUM)
- Confirm your payroll expenses meet the requirements noted below (the sum of Box 14 and Box 71) Once you have submitted your application, please expect an email within 1-2 business days, confirming that your application has been received and is in progress. Should all the qualification criteria be satisfied, you will receive a request from e-Sign to sign the loan document within 4-6 business days. The funds will be deposited to your account within 1 business day after we receive confirmation of signing.
- For the Non-Deffrable Expense Stream, prepare to upload your documents to CEBA Government site after submitting your application: Bills / invoices / agreements that prove greater than $40,000 CAD in 2020 Eligible Non-Deferrable Expenses. Upload here
Questions? Need access to online banking? Unsure of your eligibility?
Please connect with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.740.2662.
Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
Covers up to 75% of an employee’s wage, up to $847/week for employers that have seen a drop in gross revenue of at least 15% in March, April and May. Ends June 6 2020.
Your next steps
Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA)
Lower your rent by 75%. Forgivable loans will be provided to commercial property owners to cover 50% of three monthly rent payments (April, May, June). Property owner reduces tenant’s rent by 75% and cover the remaining 25%.
Your next steps
Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
Credit solutions through the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and Export Development Canada (EDC).
Your next steps
Small Business Banking – Simple, Innovative & Fully Integrated
Desktop Online Banking
With MemberDirect® Small Business (MDSB), you are well on your way to managing your banking no matter where you happen to be.
With features such as delegates and dual approvals, you can say goodbye to business bottlenecks. MDSB allows employees, partners, accountants, and anyone with permissions to make or approve payments, or simply view accounts, according to their role. Your business will be both more efficient and more secure, using delegates for your day-to-day business transactions and dual approvals for sound financial oversight. Plus, permissions can be restricted or rescinded as quickly as they were set up, so nothing happens outside your purview or control.
Our Quick Guide will walk you through key features including:
- moving money between business and personal accounts
- accessing personal and business accounts with a single login
- setting up users who are not signers with either read-only or initiator privileges and allowing them to access online personal and business accounts
- granting single or dual signer access to business accounts for initiating and approving transactions
Your next steps
Mobile App for Android and IOS
The SCCU Mobile App for Android and IOS creates convenience, no matter where you happen to be. The functionality is similar to desktop online banking except it does not provide the ability to add or modify delegates or consolidated accounts. You will still be able to approve and reject transactions.
Remote Deposit Capture
Save a trip to the branch and deposit your cheques from the convenience of your couch with the help of your smartphone and SCCU’s Mobile App.
Payment Solutions - Send and Receive Money with Ease
Moving money shouldn’t be an arduous job, you have more important things to focus on. SCCU has payments solutions with you in mind, from accepting credit and debit in-person or online to processing payroll and everything in -between.
Fraud Prevention – Protect, Identify and Report it
Information provided here is for convenience purposes only and does not constitute professional or legal advice. Details including eligibility requirements, your obligations and additional programs that may be available to you can be found on the official provincial and federal government websites.
Explore Local Resources
Sign up for Online Banking
Call 604.740.2662 and get equipped with online banking for business.